About our legal documents:
- Advance Directives let you authorize your partner (or some other person who is not your legal relative) to make medical and financial decisions for you when you are not able to speak for yourself;
- A Medical Power of Attorney will authorize your partner to have primary rights to visit you in the hospital;
- A Disposition of Remains will let your partner to make arrangements for your burial, cremation, funeral or memorial services;
- A Will or Trust allows you to leave your house and/or other property to your partner or someone else;
- A Will or Trust lets you disinherit someone who would otherwise have legal rights to inherit your property;
- A Nomination of Guardian lets you choose your partner or someone else you trust to raise your minor children, and/or to make medical, educational and financial decisions for them until they are old enough to take care of themselves;
- A Will or Trust lets you make arrangements for the care of your pets;
- And more...
For more information, please give us a call at 1-855-GAY-WILL or visit our primary website at www.RainbowLaw.com.